Learn chiropractic marketing with our proven daily system & roadmaps. Guaranteed best results you have ever seen. Watch this video explaining the gameplan!Practice Building Center - The Chiropractic Marketing Gameplan!
HomeVisit My BlogRecent NewslettersStoreMember Area
About Ben Cummings
About this site
Visit My Blog
Membership Availability
Testimonials
Click here for Store
TOS & Legal Disclaimer
Contact Us
Discussion Forum
Fondations Series Reports
Traffic Strategy Reports
Huge Archive of articles
Download Library
Most Popular
Chiropractic Marketing
Feature Articles
Referral Tips
Audio
Members Only Content
PBC Member Webinars
Podcasts
Recent Newsletters
Cash Practice Tips
Case Acceptance Tips
Practice Management
Staff Secrets
Image Gallery
Video TV Shows
Video Tutorials
Forgot Password
Log In
Members Profile
Site Map
home | Advertising Chiropractic: Video Epis . . .
 

Advertising Chiropractic: Video Episode #56 - My Emergency Referral Plan for Getting Lots of Patients!

By Ben Cummings

Advertising Chiropractic Strategy: On this weeks online Web TV episode Ben teaches a referral strategy that made $200,000. How to quickly put video onto your chiropractic website with ONE CLICK. And, I review a tool for lightening-fast online video creation that can get patients. Watch it NOW!

Click Play to Watch Video:


Technical note: Trouble watching this video? If the video seems to be starting and stopping, try refreshing your browser. This fixes the problem in about 90% of the cases. For the other 10%... don't ask me, I only work here:)

    Not a Member Yet? Try us out for $1 Trial Offer - Limited Time! If you are not currently a member, you are missing out on over 1,001 marketing strategies and ideas tailor made for chiropractors. You get our monthly online member-only Video Trainings as well as online Practice Makeover Newsletter in which specific method is taught... and all you need do is implement, and you WILL get patients... and... access to hundreds of web articles and free downloads here at our private members-only website... plus our active Discussion Forum where great conversations are happening every day. Look, I have one of the most loyal followings because I typically include more good marketing ideas each month then is contained in many people's entire courses! For subscription details and info click here

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Other Resources:

  #1. New Releases, Great Ideas, and Overlooked Opportunities for Growing Your Practice Found Here: Click here to see our Chiropractic Marketing Store!

  #2. FREE - Why Ben Cummings is handing you $1,970 in free practice building tools! When you join me as a subscriber, I'm going to give you 7 audio programs, 2 special reports, 3 audio tutorials, 3 marketing campaigns, 32 back-issues of the #1 newsletter on the planet, all yours free. Click here to get your Free Gifts: Click Here to Become a Chiropractic Marketing Subscriber

  #3. The Apprentice 2.0 Program: Imagine how you'd benefit if Ben Cummings mentored you. That's what 20 lucky doctors get to experience as part of Ben's Apprentice 2.0 program, which has a track record of success that is unrivaled. Click here for more information about Ben's Apprentice: Click here for Ben's Apprentice 2.0 Program   

  #4. Don't Keep Us A Secret! If you like the quality strategy found here, please tell your friends who are in private practice! We know you don't want to tell your friends who practice in the same town, but you all know others from around the country. Tell them! Drop them an email about the PBC website. Thanks for spreading the word and we really do appreciate it!

   The bottom line: What the heck is the Practice Building Center? This is the premier website for chiropractic marketing where you will find over 1,000 practical ways for marketing chiropractic including our huge chiropractic discussion forum. Thanks for being part of our growing community!

----------------------------------------------------------------- 

  




Printer-Friendly Format